We Are Hiring: Job Postings
The showrooms of the South Florida Design Park are proud to show support for the professional interior design community.
Contact us today to discover the emotional rewards that come with working with us.
J NELSON CAREER OPPORTUNITY
The following duties and responsibilities are essential to the daily execution of the position.
- Greet and assist visitors to the showroom in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Assist with answering the phones and following a high standard of telephone etiquette.
- Assist and support the sales team.
- Handle routine customer sales inquiries.
- Perform other duties as directed and needed by management.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook. Word, Excel).
- Positive, professional attitude.
- Studio software knowledge is a plus.
- Passion for the Interior Design Industry.
J Nelson is a Manufacturer’s Representative of many luxury lines of furniture, textiles, lighting, and accessories. We sell to the trade, primarily the Interior Design community. We are conveniently located in the tri-county area of South Florida.
If you would like to be considered for this unique position, please email your resume to Maxine@Jnelsoninc.com.
PHILLIP JEFFRIES IS LOOKING FOR NEW SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
We are currently accepting resumes for a Sales Support Specialist to be based in our beautiful Florida Showroom. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated and have a broad base of existing relationships with key influencers within the industry. This position will report directly to the Showroom Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Be a PJ Ambassador by supporting the Inside and Outside Sales team with GROWING sales in the Florida market.
- Support sales team with existing Phillip Jeffries clients and assist in research to new clients
- Handle the processing of sales orders; issue proforma invoices, accept and enter purchase orders, and process payments
- Follow-up on all open orders/proforma invoices.
- Provide sales team with order and tracking information
- Collaborate with Showroom team on handling all client inquiries.
- Assist the sales team with exceeding weekly/monthly/ quarterly sales activity goals
- Must be passionate, driven, and humble individual
- Must be able to commute daily to our Hollywood, Florida Showroom
- Trade showroom experience; preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Team player
- Analytical skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office
- Well versed with ERP/CRM systems
Why Phillip Jeffries?
As a purpose-driven organization, we truly believe that where you work matters. We are committed to creating an organization with a higher purpose, a place where our talented team can truly flourish. Phillip Jeffries believes in creating an environment with opportunities to grow personally and financially, offering volunteer opportunities that support our community and environment as well as extending a rich benefits package to care for our most valuable assets, our team.
- Competitive salary
- Bonus program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Retirement Plan in which company automatically contributes approximately 10% of your annual compensation
- Tax advantages through Flexible Spending Accounts that allow you to pay for specific healthcare and dependent care expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Financial protection through Accident, Short Term Disability, Hospital, and Cancer Insurance
Contact: Debi Casillo, Talent Acquisition Specialist
CUSTOMER SERVICE/SALES SUPPORT AT JESSRY PAIR
Jerry Pair is a high-end, multi-line trade showroom looking for customer service and sales support representatives. Job responsibilities include providing quotes to designers for textiles and lighting, processing orders, and tracking orders through production. The position also includes assisting sales associates with following up on orders by obtaining status updates from the manufacturers and communicating the updates to clients.
This job requires a candidate with a minimum of an Associates’ Degree, four years working experience in a professional, luxury product/service-oriented company, excellent English verbal and written communication skills, strong team-working ability, and a desire to build strong client relationships through superior service. Industry experience is preferred.
About Jerry Pair:
For almost fifty years, Jerry Pair has provided architects and interior designers home furnishings of unrivaled beauty and the highest handcrafted quality offered in the industry. With showrooms in Atlanta and South Florida, we provide designers a premier destination with luxury products under one, trusted name. Our showrooms offer clients superior customer service, expert, personalized attention, and extensive sales road programs for surrounding areas. Whether designing for affluent residences, upscale commercial spaces, resorts, private jets, or yachts, the premier designer’s destination remains Jerry Pair.
Jill Sauer, Showroom Manager
JUNIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE POSITION
AT THE KRAVET SHOWROOM IN NAPLES, FL
Monday - Friday , Full Time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Education and/or internship experience in the Interior Design field
- Ability to project a professional demeanor and polished appearance at all times
- Possess strong time management skills, with the ability to multitask
- Positive can-do attitude, with a willingness to take on any task to support showroom goals
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills
- High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
- A natural affinity to serving others
- A goal-oriented, team player
- Passion for design and business development
- Interior Design Sensibility