Winter Market 2023
9am-5pm – Judith Norman Open House: Light refreshments served
9am-5pm – Pindler Pop-Up Event: While we wait for our new showroom to be completed, join us for a Pindler Pop-Up in the Cross Walks Conference Rooms. There will be many new Pindler fabrics to see & touch! Light refreshments will be served.
- 9:30am – MandiCasa by Dario Snaidero: “Coffee Talk” – Join MandiCasa for a coffee talk discussion: Today’s Kitchen Design, with editor in chief of Florida Design magazine, Luis Rigual and Carlos Bustinza, award-winning Kitchen Designer. Pastries, coffee, and light bites will be served.
9:30am-3pm – Newel Welcome Celebration: Join us for Light Bites, Live Music, and Mimosas as NEWEL Antiques and Modern design joins the South Florida Design Park.
10 am-5pm – InsideOut Open House: Join us to see the latest in luxury outdoor living. As always, enjoy the taste of summer with ice cream by Miami ‘n’ Ice between the times of 1:30 and 4:30.
- 10:00 am – Scalamandré: Join Vice President of Design Lorraine Lang as she walks through this stunning assortment of jacquards, velvets, prints and embroideries. Expertly crafted and each unique, these fabrics and wallcoverings are designed to layer effortlessly throughout the home. Explore the beauty of Woodland Estate and the inspiration behind it on February 23rd at 10:00am at The House of Scalamandré showroom. Coffee and light bites will be served.
- 11:00 am – J Nelson: Finding Your Own Voice- J Nelson presents an illuminating conversation about the unexpected experiences and influences that can shape a life-long career in design. Join Dakota Jackson, Fanny Haim, Jiun Ho, and John Pomp for a discussion moderated by the editorial director of Florida Design, Daphne Nikolopolous, probing each designer about the task of discovering one’s own voice.
- 11:30am-3pm – Elitis: Rosé with Rosemary Hallgarten. Enjoy light bites, cocktails, and conversations while exploring rugs, fabric, and accessories from Rosemary Hallgarten.
- 12:00 noon- 1:00 PM – Jerry Pair w/lunch: Join the Jerry Pair showroom as Rob Franks, managing partner of Ron Dier Designs, dives into the fascinating origins and quirky history of the company, as well as its unique range of products. Sourcing natural materials from all over the world, Ron Dier’s expansive offerings include some of nature’s most extraordinary and beautiful pieces, from exquisite lighting, one-of-a-kind wall art, sculptures, natural stone top tables, and mounted minerals and fossils. Join Rob as he recounts his serendipitous and humorous partnership with Ron Dier Designs and showcases the unbridled creativity of their infinitely customizable collection.
- 1:00 pm – Stark Carpet: Join us @ Stark Carpet for lunch at 12:00 noon. Keynote speaker will begin at 1:00 pm- Steven Gurowitz of Interiors by Steven G. Highly recommended as you will be able to get valuable insight into “high end residential and commercial” design at another level. His topic of discussion will be: How to pivot from Residential to Hospitality and build on this model. Success and challenges with Hospitality & Contract
- 2:00 pm – Jeffrey Michaels: The Art of the Wall: When designing exquisite spaces, your artistry shouldn’t be confined by the limitations of your materials, or held back by the speed of your supplier. You want to turn walls into art, and you need your wallcoverings to help you–not hinder you–in bringing your vision to reality. Join us as Lester Blumenthal, Sales Director at Look Walls, shows you how, with their digitally printed murals. Refreshments to follow.
2-4 pm – Window Designs by Sonia: Stop by for Gelatos: All gelato & sorbet bars are handcrafted fresh, daily in small batches using only a handful of all-natural ingredients. All bars are born gluten-free and preservative-free with no additives. The uniqueness of the gelato bars s that each guest can completely customize their bar with different signature Belgian chocolate dips and unique toppings in order to create their own “Treat Masterpiece.”
2-5 pm – Adriana Hoyos: Join us for a wine & chocolate tasting as we present our Fall-Winter IN THE MOOD fabric selections and new product introductions.
- 2:00 pm – Window Designs by Sonia: Garrett Leather Presentation
- 2:30 pm – ASD Surfaces: CEU Design Basics for Sintered Stone
- 3:00 pm – Kravet: Corey Damen Jenkins- New fabric collection with Kravet: Presentation: Join Kravet and New York City-based designer Corey Damen Jenkins, for a presentation of his debut collection with Kravet Couture, Trad Nouveau. Originally from Detroit, Corey has become a nationally celebrated designer, having been included in Architectural Digest’s AD 100 and Elle Decor’s A-List. He is an active designer in the Kips Bay Decorator Show House, and has received numerous industry honors. Corey is celebrated for mixing vivid colors with layered patterns and fashion-forward materials to create inspired, inventive, and unexpected spaces. Join us for Desserts and Refreshments at the Shade Store.
- 4:00 pm – Nisi B Home: Painter and installation artist Lisa Ariotti has cultivated a practice that bridges the gap between fine art, architecture, and design. Join us to meet Lisa Ariotti, hear her describe her colorful artistic journey (which has happily brought her back to South Florida), current practice and vision for future work.
- 5:00 pm – ASD Surfaces: Cocktail Party