Open House Events: 9-5
- ASD Surfaces: Open House; Hors d’oeuvres & cocktails served throughout the day
- BELT: Join us in the J Nelson showroom; Let’s Share About Metal: Hear about our experience in metal, different materials used, and custom metal-made designs
- Cartel Contemporary: Open House featuring live graffiti artist creating one-of-a-kind projects from 12 to 3:30 and again from 5 to 8:30; Champagne flowing all day. Serving hot and cold hors d’oeuvres from 5 to 8:30.
- Elitis: Open house featuring Rosemary Hallgarten’s Fall Collection
- JNelson: J Nelson launches new textile collections from Natasha Baradaran, Christopher Hyland, Jiun Ho and Fanny Haim. Stop by to check out the latest styles in textiles and other design trends in the market. Lite refreshments will be offered throughout the day.
- MandiCasa: Open House; Prosecco served
- Pindler: While we wait for our new showroom to be completed, join us for a Pindler Pop-Up in the Cross Walks Conference Rooms. There will be many new Pindler fabrics to see & touch! Light refreshments will be served.
- 10-11 Adriana Hoyos: Coffee Tasting event: We will have a coffee expert and barista that will guide guests through the tasting process, sharing insights on brewing techniques and coffee origins.
- 11-12 Nisi B Home: Meet & Greet with photographer Greg Lotus; Enter our raffle to win a Greg Lotus print of your choice! Light bites and bubbles will be served.
- 12-1 Window Designs by Sonia: The world of JF Fabrics at your local showroom! Our products are versatile in form and function, showcasing intricate patterns across a wide range of colors and providing more design possibilities for interiors; Light Lunch will be served
- 1-2 The Shade Store at Kravet: The Shade Store at Kravet will be hosting a CEU on Color of the Year 2024, presented by Benjamin Moore. This presentation will be followed by refreshments in the showroom. Enter to win a raffle for a $500 gift card to The Shade Store. Please register for this event by following this LINK.
- 1-2 Newel: Panel Discussion: Incorporating Vintage & Modern Skillfully; Light bites and refreshments will be served.
- 2-3 Jeffrey Michaels: Laura Cheung Wolf | Founder of Lala Curio; Light refreshments will be served.
Wall Couture | Bespoke Handpainted Embellished Wallpaper
LALA CURIO reinvents ancient artisanship with a whimsical flair. We specialise in luxury hand-painted silk wallpaper, with hand-embroidered pearls and embellishments that sparkle with three-dimensionality. We honour our community of skilled artisans with generations of know-how in traditional “gong bi” painting techniques for 18th century Chinoiserie scenic panoramas, collectively with our creative team of young, visionary minds, we push boundaries to create extraordinary, dreamy works of art relevant for today’s interiors.
We work closely with our clients to create bespoke artwork to narrate their personal stories. Meticulous in our craft and perfectionistic to every design detail, we are passionate in creating stunning surfaces that last. We are committed to preserve ancient crafts for future generations. We look forward to transforming interiors with you!
- 12-5 Scalamandre: Open house trunk show promoting the new MET Collection
Storied Design: When Art Meets Interiors
For Scalamandré’s much-anticipated collaboration collection with The Metropolitan Museum of Art, their design team culled through thousands of archival heirlooms and 17 departments to create a rich mosaic of historical narratives. The 90+ sku-assortment is a celebration of artisanship, inspired by exquisite forms and cultural traditions. Join us from 2:00 to 3:00 P.M. on November 2nd as we unveil this groundbreaking collection that explores the intersection of art from centuries past and cutting-edge design.
- 2-3 Stark: Stark’s Collection of Luxury Fibers and Collaboration with Fanny Haim
Stark & Fanny Haim will be presenting several collections we have collaborated on in Luxury Fibers. Fanny has a vast knowledge of how she has created the designs and she will touch on her experiences throughout the years.
Please join the Stark Carpet team for refreshments & light bites and learn about our offerings of incredible luxury fibers!
- 3-4 Jerry Pair: Presentation
Expanding Your Horizons: A Panel Discussion on Navigating Remote Projects
Join Jerry Pair for an intriguing panel discussion of esteemed Florida designers as they delve into the complexities of managing remote projects. Hosted by Luis Rigual, editor-in-chief of Florida Design magazine, and panelists Todd Tyler, the visionary Chief Creative Officer for Studio IDC; Phyllis Taylor, co-Principal of the award-winning architecture and interior design firm, Taylor & Taylor; and Lauren Czarniecki, the innovative Founder and Principal Designer of Czar Interiors will share their invaluable insights and strategies for tackling the unique challenges posed by remote project endeavors. From finding local trade resources, coordinating shipping logistics, becoming educated on local regulations and building codes, to determining export duties and taxes for international projects, this panel will educate designers on navigating the challenges of remote project management with confidence.
- 4-5 Judith Norman: Join Judith Norman as we welcome Allison Paladino for an intimate conversation on how to build a successful design firm in today’s environment.
Allison Paladino is recognized as a creative force in her industry, celebrating more than three decades of inspired interior architecture and design. Recently she added a partner, Zita Rudd, who has been with the firm for 16 years. Their portfolio features clean transitional interiors that embrace traces of classicism. They blend serene settings with interesting textures and colors. As principal of her own design firm, she is an innovator that has orchestrated hundreds of exquisite design projects spanning many styles. With a robust construction background and a highly detailed sense of design, she can lead projects ranging from comprehensive interior furnishings to a detailed set of construction plans wherein the firm creates the complete custom interior architecture and specifications for the entire project. Organization and efficiency are at the heart of the Paladino Rudd Interior Design – qualities she learned in her early career days with Thomas Pheasant, who has been a tremendous influence on her design and business philosophy. While the brand is based in The Palm Beaches, Allison, the designer – and lifelong traveler and passionate adventurer – draws inspiration from all ends of the globe and every experience along the way.
- 5-7 InsideOut: The “How To” of Getting the Deal Done
Designer panelists Jay Britto, Christopher Smith, & Jenny Zalkin, along with realtor Holly Rosenthal, discuss with “The Jills” (Miami’s most famous realtors). Claudio Faria of Onare will moderate. Cocktails & Hors D’evers will be served.